Wednesday, July 13, 2016

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!


The Sky is Falling!

This was one of my favorite stories as a kid! 
I was thrilled to have been given the opportunity to illustrate this tale!
This was published in both English and Spanish!

You can see it read aloud in English here:

https://youtu.be/aZAJyiZlErc




I love adding extra little details in the art. I needed to balance
both sides of the spread. Since Henny Penny and Ducky Lucky were on the right,
I added the little frog into the scene for a little extra a humor and balance.
I liked him so much I used him on the back cover.







©2016 Frog Street Press, LLC




2 comments:

  1. I'd love to buy this book but I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book is published by Frog Street Press. You can contact them for information on purchasing.

      Delete