Saturday, May 22, 2021

I Am A Mammal

 I Am A Mammal!

Here are a few pages from a little book that I wrote and illustrated for Frog Street Press!

FUN! FUN! FUN! 



(front cover)


This was from a page that said that mammals come in all shapes and sizes.
"Some small as mice, some big as,"... you guessed it.


"Giraffes are tall with necks that are long,
Rhinos have horns and they're great, big, and strong. 
Elephants have trunks that hang down to the ground,
Cheetahs have spots, and gazelles jump around."





"Walrus and seals have flippers for feet.
Otters crack oysters for something to eat.
Dolphins glide through water with help from their fins.
Whales head up north when summer begins."


(back cover)

Also a pick-up of art from the first spread.
"My teacher told me that I am a mammal.
So is a dog,...So is a camel."

I Am A Mammal
©2020 Frog Street Press, LLC







No comments:

Post a Comment